Dash Coffee Club Terms & Conditions
You MUST be over 18 years of age to join the DASH Coffee Club. To qualify for points, you will have to log in to your account before you complete a purchase. You can either log in before adding a product/s and events to your cart, or you can log in at checkout. There is no maximum limit on the amount of points you can redeem, except for DASH and Hole in the Wall gift vouchers, which has a limit of €50 per transaction.
Points are calculated on the value of goods purchased after all special offers and discounts have been considered. From time to time DASH may award bonus points on selected items or events or during certain time periods. While we will of course do our best to let you know in advance of these offers, we reserve the right to add and remove these points without prior notification. Points can only be earned online and if you are logged in to your DASH Coffee Club account. Under no circumstances will points be retrospectively added without proof of purchase by way of a valid receipt or order number. Points are automatically awarded online if you complete a purchase while you are logged in. Transactions completed as a guest will not receive loyalty points. Points can not be earned for “offline purchases” at the container café. Points can only be earned through the DASH website and not through 3rd party websites or partners. Points can not be earned for coffee subscriptions; however, you can earn points should you opt to purchase retail coffee on a monthly basis. Points can also not be earned when pre-ordering your coffee.
Points cannot be exchanged for cash. Each point has an equivalent value of ten cents (€0.10) and can be used online at www.dashcontainercafe.com only to purchase any item(s) for sale. Points can not be used at the container café or for third parties, however you can convert your points into a gift card through www.dashcontainercafe.com applying your points at checkout (maximum points you can use to purchase gift cards is €100). Should the good(s)/event(s) purchased be less than the value at your disposal, then points will be deducted to the corresponding value of the item and the balance will be left on your account in the form of points. Change in the form of cash or otherwise will not be given under any circumstances.
Termination of Account
Where a card is not used for 12 consecutive months it will be deemed as expired. All details on the account will be suspended and the points balance set to null. Where this occurs, customers will need to reapply for a new account and points cannot be transferred. DASH reserve the right to terminate any account that we believe is being misused with or without prior notification.
Modification and Termination of the Programme
DASH may modify any of the terms and conditions governing the programme – including, but not limited to, the methods through which points can be earned, how points can be used, the value of points earned, and the conditions under which points may be forfeited – at any time, with or without notice, even though these changes may affect a customer’s ability to use the points that he/she has already earned.
The programme has no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time as DASH decides to terminate the programme. DASH may terminate the programme at any time, with notice via email to the customer’s email address currently on file with DASH for their online account. Any points that are remaining in a customer’s account at time of termination will be forfeited and no compensation will be provided. A customer’s continued participation in the programme constitutes the customer’s acceptance of any changes to these Terms and Conditions. Customers are responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to any changes that DASH may make to these Terms and Conditions. The most current version of these Terms and Conditions will be available on this website and will supersede all previous versions of these Terms and Conditions.
General Competition Terms and Conditions:
- Entry is open to anyone except employees (and their immediate families) of the sponsoring company/companies and/or agents involved in the competition.
- To qualify for the competition, participants follow the specific competition instructions.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise only one entry per person is allowed.
- No cash alternative is available to any prize.
- The winner will be chosen at random on a specific date as stipulated in the rules of the specific competition.
- Entrants must also be over 18 years of age. Entrants expressly declare that they are duly authorized to participate in the competition.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter/s reserves the right to cancel any competition without notice at any time due to certain circumstances.
- The promoter/s may re-allot prizes if they are unable to contact selected winners. Please ensure that you provide the correct contact details.
- Prizes not claimed within 3 months or before the event date (whichever comes first) will be forfeited.
- All prizes are subject to availability of the sponsoring company/companies.
- In instances where a competition or lucky draw is held on social media, the company acknowledges that the competition/contest is not endorsed, sponsored or administered by the social media platform nor will the social media platform be associated with the competition.
- Any deviation from the rules and/or attempt to manipulate the outcome of the prize will result in disqualification.
- Winners may be required to be photographed for publicity purposes.
- Prizes are non-transferable in whole or in part, must be taken as stated and may not be sold to a third party. You must confirm acceptance of the prize as stated, failing which you will no longer be eligible for a prize, and that prize will be re-allotted.
- Where prizes involve travelling to Ireland, winners must be in possession of a valid passport, required visas and the relevant health certificates.
- No responsibility will be accepted for undelivered, lost or delayed entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Errors in entries may, in the judge’s discretion, void entries.
- If any prize offered is unavailable, we reserve the right to select alternative prizes of equivalent value.
- By entering into this competition, it is deemed that you have read and understood these rules.
- The participating company/companies shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage, injury or costs, howsoever arising, suffered as a result of your participation in the competition.